Monday, April 11, 2011

Mindless Self Indulgence

Here's some stuff that I drew for my own enjoyment. Secretly I like to draw bright, messy stuff.
And this is a self-portrait of little-me I did today. I feel like a good portion of my Mom's mid-thirties were spent trying to get me to drag a comb through my hair. Sorry Mom, I had to go play in the dirt! And then I grew up and chopped it all off and haven't touched a comb in years. Take THAT, personal grooming!

And also Lisbeth Salander from the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo books. Cuz she's the coolest nordic crime-solving sociopath I know!


2 comments:

  1. That's crazy because every time I see you I think to myself, "Her hair looks so combed!"

    I love what you've posted so far! They don't necessarily look like they were done with the same hand, so that's pretty awesome and marketable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, Pease, you LOVE self grooming.

    ReplyDelete