Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boo-Haul!

Just this past week I moved all my earthly possessions across the city to a new apartment. I had a couple of big furniture-type things and thought SURELY driving a UHaul truck would be a cheap and safe method of transporting my crap across town. I mean, how hard could it be? Like driving a big car, surely. OH MY GOD. It was like driving a BOAT. I can't believe they just let people rent these things! It's a metric ton of steel, barrelling down the 405, being driven by some poor sucker who's never been in anything larger than a Prius...I'm suprised more people aren't killed in UHaul accidents every day!

Anyways, I got all my stuff there without incident, which was a minor miracle. Although I don't think those hedges will ever be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment