Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Making your own decisions is for chumps!

SO! I've had really short hair for a couple of years now:
It's cute, I dig it. But I've had it for a while and I'm getting a little bored with one style. 
 
 Also sometimes they cut it crazy short and I look like a dude. 
 But every time I let it grow out UNFLATTERING MUSHROOM HAIR occurs. 
 Also, I'm getting braces in a month. Should I just throw in the towel for a year and accept that I'm going to be awkward in EVERY WAY?
 And in two years I could be totally hot!

Or, you know. The same. But with more hair.

Tell me, dear readers! What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. I think you have always looked fabulous with short hair because you have the gift of sexy giraffe neck. BUT I can totally understand the pull of long luxurious locks. I have long hair right now, so I propose that we switch hair for a day and learn the meaning of friendship.

    ReplyDelete