Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My descent into madness

So work has been crazy slow lately! Slower than it's been in over a year, I'd say. With each passing day I retreat further into my Harry Potter mindscape. There's no coming back, I fear. Tell my children I love them.

First, the Marauders, having a Maraud. You envision James, Remus, Sirius and Peter having all sorts of high-flying adventures on the Hogwarts grounds but if I know teenagers, AND I DON’T, I imagine they mostly just dicked around. 
And a vignette of Weasleys. I figure Hermione would be the kind of lady who takes her work home with her, and Ron’s the sort of chap who makes a supportive tea and sandwich tray on a Sunday afternoon. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Work !

    Greetings from India....

    https://www.facebook.com/milind.misal.18/photos_albums?lst=689016187%3A689016187%3A1524468689

    ReplyDelete